- A leading publicly traded Japanese advertising holding requested to build a media plan performance analytics platform. Tracking metrics provide invaluable insights to campaigns performance which ultimately allow for a better service to the customers, driving enormous value to the company and its shareholders.
- The platform had to manage ads in order to understand campaigns’ performance using various data sources.
- Our team was challenged with building the platform over the huge amounts of data streaming pipelines and required scalable, high-load implementations to achieve the goal.
- Along with metrics monitoring module our team have developer campaign metrics forecasting module based on which valuable campaign-related decisions are made.
- Solution had to be scalable to petabytes of data with stateless and stateful data points.
- Processing of huge stream of data with tf.Datasets for further pushing it to the model which is responsible for metrics forecasting.
- Configuration tf.FIFOQueue to efficiently pass train and test data into the model.
- Model optimization with TensorRT which doesn't support numerous operations.
- Our team has created a whole stack of technologies and corresponding dashboards to visualize the analyzed data and current campaigns performance.
- Platform was built as a scalable micro-services solution with the ability to process data from hundreds of campaigns successively, asynchronously and in parallel.
- Additional work was done to handle stateless and stateful data points in streams.
- We have delivered a complex media plan performance analysis platform for ads management service.
- Implementation allowed our client to get significant campaign quality improvements, resulting in a more tailored communication strategy, delivering more fitting ads for customers and increasing the bottomline revenue results.
Updated Jul 02, 2019 — 00:00 UTC
Data Visualization with Tableau • 13 Jun 2018 • 7 min read
Call Center Optimization for a Medical Tourism Marketplace • 04 Jul 2019 • 3 min read
Candidate Scoring Models for a Job Search Platform • 29 Jul 2019 • 3 min read
AI-Powered Automation of SEO Analytics for a Digital Agency • 08 Jul 2019 • 3 min read
Real-time Insurance Credit Score Modeling • 24 Jul 2019 • 3 min read