- While there are numerous job boards, few of them vet and score candidates based on their learning skills and actual technical skills.
- dhired.com aims to do just that. It is a niche job search portal for searching top technical talent integrated with an online & offline schools, served as a mechanism for filtering candidates.
- DataRoot Labs built the platform from end-to-end including an AI components which filter and score the candidates.
- The platform has a large number of students that become job candidates after finishing the online school. The main challenge lies in AI-Powered sorting students during the studying cycle to identify best talent.
- Another challenge is to supply students with personalized study program. The program provides curated content such as customized tests and materials based on students' skills level and needs.
- We created a series of scoring models based on the datasets and additionally publicly available data on prior students’ activity.
- Those models evaluate candidates upon their registration for the online school, recommend the most effective studying roadmaps for a given subject.
- Additionally, via push notifications and recommendations of additional studying material the models optimize the collaboration process to recommend the most efficient learning process.
- The LTV of student cohorts doubled from 5% to 13%, based on the number of students who finished the school.
- The tracking of "student-content" interaction allowed for aggregating more data and automatically enriching their internally created CVs that are later passed to potential employers.
- As a result, students' probability to get the desired employment significantly increases. At the same time, employers get candidates that are more qualified for the position.
Updated Jul 29, 2019 — 00:00 UTC
Data Visualization with Tableau • 13 Jun 2018 • 7 min read
Call Center Optimization for a Medical Tourism Marketplace • 04 Jul 2019 • 3 min read
Media Plan Performance Analytics Platform • 02 Jul 2019 • 4 min read
AI-Powered Automation of SEO Analytics for a Digital Agency • 08 Jul 2019 • 3 min read
Real-time Insurance Credit Score Modeling • 24 Jul 2019 • 3 min read